Tuesday 27 January 2015

#behappy

Hello everybody! 

I've got a bit of a deeper post for you today - and it's not the meaning of life! 

Today I wanted to talk to you about what I feel is most people's ambition. To be remembered. Surely, everyone wants that, right? Even I feel that, in the end, I would love to be remembered through the centuries and have my name still said in the future. 







However, I feel this is so hard to achieve. Examples of people we have not forgotten through the ages are Aristotle and Plato, both profound great thinkers. In fact, most of the people we remember are not because they were famous or anything, but they thought of something different and did something no one else had done before.

Did you know that 84% of the UK's world changing ideas are wasted? That statistic shows that many people are trying to achieve great things but just don't get the opportunity. (Perhaps the new broadcast channel @ideasbritain will help to change that). 

So how do we achieve it? Well, if I knew the answer to that I would let you now. But I don't. 





If I were a celebrity, I know what I would do. I would use that lucky position to try and make a difference in the world. I feel people such as Angelina Jolie are doing this already. I would want to help people less fortunate than me and inspire them to do great things. A good deed a day, for example, like helping an old lady across the street. If we all did this once a day, then I feel the world would be a much happier place. 

In the end, I would love to be famous and have my name remembered, but there is so slim a chance of that and I don't want to spend my whole life waiting for that to happen. Instead, I want to take action and help as many people as I can across the world and do it, not because I'm hoping for anything in return, but just because it's nice to make someone's day. 

Remember, helping someone is a lot better than not. 









I hope this blog was inspirational for you and inspired you to go and do something nice for someone else! I also hope that it was not too cheesy! The idea for this blog came to me when I was thinking about what it would be like to be remembered and also, because recently on the news I saw a lady talking about surviving the Holocaust and I feel that World War I and II is something we will always remember - not necessarily for a good positive reason though! It is a reminder that it is much better for us all to get along and help one another. 

Please comment if you have done anything to help someone today in the comments or if you just liked reading this blog and it helped you in any way. I also want to mention in this blog, someone else who helps me feel positive through her blogs and that is @zozeezoella on Twitter - you should check her blogs out too, because they are so happy and lovely to read. 

Blaze XX 

Follow me on: 

Instagram: @blazingahashtag
Twitter: @blazingahashtag 






1 comment:

  1. aw, i loved this! also i'm glad really glad that i can make you smile! keep up the good work sweetie :) xx

    ReplyDelete