Saturday 3 January 2015

#dreams

Hi everyone! 

My topic today is going to be My Aspirations. I know it sounds cheesy. But, here you are.


BECOME A FAMOUS BLOGGER OR VLOGGER

One of my top goals is to become a famous blogger or vlogger similar to Zoella, but I'm guessing that much is obvious. I have always longed to have my blog retweeted by a celebrity and I would love it if everyone of you could share this blog or post about it because it is one of my biggest wishes for something I have written to go viral! Oh well, I guess I can dream :)


Zoella has 6 million subscribers 



Zoe at the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards 



HAVE FAMOUS FOLLOWERS ON TWITTER

Another one of my hopes is to be followed on Twitter by some celebs! Well, I'd probably have to become one myself for that to ever happen. I would truly love it if I could be followed by the likes of the YouTubers, such as Gabby and Joe. I'd also love to be followed by Mark Wright from TOWIE - don't ask!


Gabriella Lindley


Mark Wright




Niomi Smart


BE IN VOGUE

I don't think I need to write much for this next one. All I can say is, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be in Vogue. It would also be amazing to be in OK! magazine.


Angelina Jolie on the front of Vogue 

Cara Delvinge on the front of Vogue



BE ASKED TO WRITE AN AUTOBIOGRAPHY

I don't know why. From a young age I have always loved writing and for someone to ask me to write a book because people are interested in my story and my background- well, I wouldn't say no! 


BE IN A MOVIE

There is something about being in a film that has always appealed to me. I just love the idea of walking down the red carpet at a premiere and seeing the film for the first time - and watching myself in it! I am inspired by some of the most famous Hollywood actresses of all time, including Marilyn Monroe. 




Marilyn Monroe


Jennifer Lawrence




GO ON A REALITY TV SHOW

I'm a Celebrity and Strictly Come Dancing 


I love both of these shows and have always liked the idea of doing a BushTucker trial or twirling round the floor in some amazing ball gown covered in thousands of Swarovski crystals. I don't think I'd win either though, because I'm terrified of spiders, the dark, heights- pretty much everything. As for the dancing, well three words - I CAN'T DANCE! 





I'm A Celebrity


Michael Burke skydiving! 



Strictly Come Dancing 


Abbey Clancy dancing the salsa 





HAVE OVER 1000 SUBSCRIBERS TO MY BLOG 

This is something I can't entirely do myself. If you guys like what you see and what I write about, then please tell me on Twitter @blazingahashtag and subscribe to my blog. It would mean the absolute world to me if I could reach 1000 subscribers. 

EARN A BLUE PETER BADGE 

I'd just love one of these! 







FIND A HOBBY 

I think this might be the most achievable of the lot. So far, I have gotten through rather too many hobbies. I used to do ballet for about a week, I have tried tap and modern, I used to play the piano and the violin. Does anyone have any suggestions?!









So there you have it. My ambitions. My aspirations and my dreams.I thought I would write this blog as New Year has just been and I wanted to inspire people to try something new. I hope it wasn't too cheesy! I certainly loved writing it. Also, I think it would be great if you could please comment down below your ambitions and how you want to achieve them!

Please tell me if this blog helped you in any way or made you smile! :)



Blaze XX

Follow me on:

My blog
Twitter: @blazingahashtag
Instagram: @blazingahashtag



2 comments:

  1. Great blog! Jw how do u make a blog? I wanna start my own but I don't know how? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! You can start a blog on blogger like I have, then there should be a thing that comes up where you can create and name your blog. If you've already done that, then there should be a tab with all your posts and a button there that says new post in orange. Hope this helps :)

      Delete