Tuesday 23 December 2014

#myfavz

Hello everyone! 



Today's blog is going to be a bit shorter but for those of you that just love pictures! It is going to be on my favourite things! I'm afraid it's going to be quite a long list, but this time I'm not going to ramble on about why I like them! I have to say, one of my all time favourite things at the moment is writing these blogs for everyone of you to read. Hope you enjoy!




Cats 
Especially Gigi and Pumpkin. 

Gigi



Horses 
Especially the horses I ride including Blaze, Rosie and William. 

Blaze and I doing a dressage test


Rosie 


Vogue and OK! magazine 



Vogue


A very well loved OK! magazine 




Hot Chocolate - aka my favourite drink, especially in autumn and winter!


Yum! 



Films

Eg:
Maleficent
Tangled
Frozen
Parental Guidance
Saving Mr Banks
Maleficent 

Frozen


Long walks through the country


Frosty leaves on a winter's morning 



Beach days
One of my favourite past times is lying on a warm beach or swimming in the sea. I just love it!











Twitter and Instagram
I spend a lot of my time on both of these sites. Please follow me on both!



Reality TV shows

Eg:

The Jump
I'm A Celebrity
Got To Dance
The Voice
Strictly Come Dancing
Tumble







So I hope you got to know a bit more about me from this blog and some things I like! I couldn't resist writing a little bit for some of them. What kind of blogs do you prefer from me - the longer ones where I write loads or ones with a bit of writing and loads of pictures? Also please comment down below if we have anything in common as I would love to hear what you have to say!



Follow me on:

My blog
Twitter: @blazingahashtag
Instagram: @blazingahashtag

2 comments:

  1. I think everything you said describes me expect the beach part,I really hate the sea.But apart from that were kind if identical twins!!!Also about the question:I really love little paragraphs and pictures but I love reading stories too so I suggest you write both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog. It means a lot. :)

      Delete